Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Who's Who Part




Yep. I'm a blog mover. Started with Wordpress, spent a few months in Tumblr, even made a Posterous Spaces account and now tadah Blogger!! I can't quite contain my fingers typing for just a single blog platform (GUILTY) so now I'm having a blogger account. Well, to be honest, I've already been a member since 2010 but I stopped from the time I've already signed up and just left my blog in a shade of white. But the good news is....I am reviving this blog of mine and hopefully I'll be contented with Blogger's features that I'll make it my permanent blog site. I'm in the process of customization and I really dread this part (x_x). My creative side is not functioning very well since birth and it's a burden for me to find themes, edit your sidebar, choose a different color for your background blah blah. Ugh, it's a BIG-TIME WASTER; the endless previews just to make sure you picked the right font/color/design. Hate it! 


But with all those rants haha I'm ALMOST done. And I am very grateful to my cousin, Ate Aimee, who've introduced shabbyblogs.com to me. Clap clap to the creative team behind those beautifully designed headers and backgrounds. You made my life a little less stressful.


Oh wait.This post should be about me right? The introductory part, where you'll squeeze your brain to come up with those mind-blowing adjectives for people to know you and be interested to follow your blog. But I am not like that, I won't even use 'Pulchritudinous' to define my appeal, I'll be more comfortable to just use 'cute' instead. HAHA.  Kidding aside, let me finish this post. Here you go: 

(below is a product of the 'copy & paste' trick people are very fond of. :) It's from my Tumblr account)

Blessed with the name Sharlaine B. Salas. Supposedly a second name might have appeared in my birth certificate, ‘Lee’ but my parents thought that the sound will be off if you’ll pronounce my full name continuously. Sounds ‘bisaya’ in our country. try it for yourself haha. read it out loud. 20 years old and still evolving because of God’s immense love for me. Student?, yes of course. Belonged to class 2013 of the Faculty of Pharmacy in University of Santo Tomas. Cravings? i drool over food, books, and i appreciate fashion. Not so much of fashionista but I think I dress appropriately. haha. First five books that came into my mind? now: 
(1) Anna and the French Kiss 
(2) Lola and the Boy Next Door 
(3) Flat-Out Love
(4) Summer Series 
(5) Twilight
Bashing not allowed! I loved all these books and by that no one is under or above each other. Aphorism in life?. There are tons but yeah I'll give you one:
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevely
I can’t think of anything more to say. I’m not so good when it comes to the ‘introduction’ thing, I should have warned you. HAHA. 
It would be awesome to have friends in the blogging industry, so just comment, ask or even follow.  Have a Goodreads account? I know you do! Please search me there 'Sharlaine Salas' and let's do the book talking. :)) 
A big ‘THANK YOU’ for letting me consume your time whilst reading this post. Seize the day! I’ll leave you with this one:

“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, 

Love like you’ll never be hurt, 

Sing like there’s nobody listening, 

And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
- William W. Purkey

WELCOME TO ME!!


Sharlaine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment